Optimal Card sorting?

What are you gone crazy? the information architecture of Optimal sort is questionable, as per my view the IA is good but it has missed a major chunk that is critical for the repeated users.

Optimal sort

Let me explain it, I was in UK for a UX project for BSI-British Standards Institute. We planned to conduct a card sorting, the best choice we felt is optimal sort and i going forward created an account for optimal sort.

I remember my user id and password for optimalsort website. Now after 6 months when i came to the optimal sort website there is no link that will take me to the login page.

hyenalabs-card sorting

User Login section is missing on the home page

It says sign up but there is no login section

The major sections of the website is

Tour | What is it? | Sign Up | About us | Blog  

But where is the login section? This can be resolved by including a link that says, login here.
Post a Comment